The World Bank, in close collaboration and consultation with the various International Organizations such as the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), International Trade Center (ITC), United Nations Statistical Division (UNSD) and World Trade Organization (WTO) have developed WITS for access and retrieval of information on various merchandise trade and tariffs data compilation maintained by various International Organizations:
- The Commodity Trade (UN Comtrade) database maintained by The United Nation Statistical Division (UNSD);
- The Trade Analysis Information System (TRAINS) maintained by The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD);
- The Integrated Data Base (IDB) and the Consolidated Tariff Schedule Data Base (CTS) maintained by The World Trade Organization (WTO);
Individual registration is prerequisite to using the WITS software.
- Fill the registration form by clicking on the Start Registration button below;
- Upon registering, you will receive an email with an account activation link, your username and password. Click on the activation link to activate your account;
- Use your Internet browser to login to WITS;