Quick Search: Tariff - Find a Tariff
Tariff - Find a Tariff option within Quick
Search allows you to view tariff rates by selecting from one data source
(UNCTAD or WTO), one market, one year, one or all duty codes.
Select Tariff - Find a Tariff sub-menu under
Quick Search menu.
In the query selection screen go from top to down selecting the following query dimensions.
- Data Source WTO-IDB, TRAINS Adval Equiv only (Advolrem
Equivalents only), TRAINS Raw Data, TRAINS Total (Incl AVE)
- Market: the country whose duty code you want to see
- Duty Codes: All or specific duty code
- Estimation method:Note this will be enabled only if you have selected TRAINS AdVal Equiv Only or TRAINS Total (Incl AVE)
- Tariff line: The product's whose duty code you need
Click on View Report to get the report Column
Selection Screen or Download to get the Download
To customize your query result:
- On the column selection screen you can select the columns
from left Available Columns and press the
> to move the selection to the right Selected Columns.
Use the >> button to move all the columns to
the Selected Columns section.
- To remove a selected column(s) select the column(s) in
Selected Columns and press the <.
Note some columns (like Partner Code, Product Code, Reporter Code) are mandatory
and cannot be removed.
You can use the Up and Down button
to order your column selection in the Selected Columns section.
To sort the data by a particular column ensure the column is first in the
Selected Columns section. On selecting a column name you also get a brief
description of the column below.
Next: Tariff- View and
Export Raw Data
WITS Online Help
The World Bank, 2010